- Are you looking for a career change?
- If you would like a career in which you can go home at the end of the day and really feel like you have made a difference, why not consider becoming a care worker with Peak Home Care
- We are always on the look out for caring staff, who want to make a difference.
- If you think you have what it takes to become a support worker, why not give us a call on 01246 554321, or email us at email@example.com if you would like more information about the role
- Excellent support and training
- We offer flexible hours with real progression opportunities
- Our Carers work in areas covering Chesterfield and the wider area, including Clay Cross, Wingerworth, Tupton, North Wingfield, Staveley, Bolsover, Clay Cross, Alfreton. We also cover Dronfield, Eckington, and Sheffield
We are always looking for passionate and caring people to join our team. If you are interested in applying for a job with us, download a job application form here. Please print off, complete and return to
Recruitment, Peak Home Care, 2 The Shambles, Chesterfield S40 1PX
You can also find us on facebook @peakhomecare